INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOUWe may collect and process the following data about you: Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site captivatehospitality.co.uk (the “Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, subscribing to our newsletter, posting material or requesting further services, completing any surveys or reporting any problem with the Site; records of your correspondence (if any) with us; details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access; We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIESWe may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
COOKIE STATEMENTFor the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Site according to aggregate preferences;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to the Site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATIONWe use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if Captivate Hospitality or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers and users of the Site will be one of the transferred assets;
- or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR RIGHTSYou have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us using our “Contact Us” form. The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATIONThe Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
"We worked with an agency in Shanghai, but they didn’t really get what we were trying to achieve. Captivate have created 3 great brands for us – very happy to recommend them!” Frankie Handu, Owner of WGT, Veg Lab, Veg Lab Express
"Captivate Hospitality is very knowledgeable and insightful when it comes to helping our company grow our marketing capabilities. The company is filled with talented members of staff who are happy to help and work hard to fulfil our rigorous requirements. It is by far the best marketing firm I have ever worked with." Luke Zhang, Marketing Executive of JRC Group
We’ve been working with Captivate since we opened Kitchin in 2008. Not only do they really understand our brands but also how to market them. Del Matin, Owner of Kitchin and VOC
"Captivate Hospitality have been a main partner agency for Mas Q Menos in the UK. They have successfully been engaged in developing and communicating the brand across several online & offline marketing channels from the early days. The owner & MD is personally involved in the work and together with his industry experience these are key benefits of choosing this agency. The level of marketing services is akin to that your diners would expect of customer services in your restaurant." Santiago Navarro, Head of Marketing of Mas Q Menos UK
"...after looking at loads of companies to help me design the look and feel For my new business, Guy and his team at Captivate Hospitality made the whole process, painless and straight forward, I found them To be really easy to work with and feel they totally understand my design brief." Gaurav Arora, Director of Pina-events.com
"It’s been 4 years since we began working with Captivate and we’re very happy with their work. They’ve helped us with branding and marketing for our 3 businesses.” Sharif Raman, Owner of Kishmish, Burgers off Broadway and Smoky Boys